Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Health (Well Being)

A conclusion on what the 'Whare tapa wha' is and how it illustrates Hauora.

Whare tapa wha is a building that contains everything related to well being (Spiritual, Physical, Family, Mental & Emotional).

How did you participate in this lesson?

I participated well during Health and other classes.

What is the current state of your Hauora?

My Hauora is fine.
Taha Wairua (Spiritual)
I have been setting myself goals and following my personal values. I have also started to believe I may actually do well this year.

Taha Tinana (Physical)
I am healthy and flexible but more notably I am confident.

Taha Whanau (Family)
I am very social and I enjoy helping others I have multiple friends.

Taha Hinengara (Mental & Emotional)
I have a very strong sense of achievement as well as enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment